Saturday, June 14, 2014

Share: What will you do if you and your bias got trapped in a labyrinth?

Annyeong haseyo chingu-deul~

How are you? Is it your summer break? or start of your school year?

I know my topic is so late but my question is..

What will you do if you and your bias got trapped in a labyrinth?


Choose your ultimate bias and tell me what will you do with him <3<3
           
                 My username is related to SUHO of EXO and it means he is my ultimate bias kkk..
Even if you are not asking me guys(hahaha). If me and SUHO got trapped in a labyrinth just the two of us.I will do nothing but sat with him enjoy the moment and know everything about him that everyone doesn't know. I will enjoy the moment like it was the last, sat beside him even he didn't me and because of that I will introduce  myself to him first (hahaha). And let everything with the flow.
share yours and be romantic guys even it's just an imagination that we can be with our bias :))

Gamsahamnida chingu-deul :))

No comments:

Post a Comment