Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Missing You (One-Shot)


Missing You


 ============================================================
"Things will never be the same without you."
============================================================

Just Got Home from Young Jae's place, now! I gave him a bunch of flowers.


11 | 25 | 18

"YA~!! Su Ah," Young Jae called me and I faced him "smile." then he took a picture of me.

I smiled when he said that words.

"There you are, you know that I don't what to see you sad."

Yea. I know Young Jae.

"Hyung.. Can you take a picture of us?" he asked Yongguk.

"Oh sure ." he said "Ok! Hana tul set.." at the count of three we both "smile."

He gave the camera to Young Jae. But before that he said. "Whoa. Look! It's cute. Looks like you're really inlove to each other."

Young Jae look at me and smiled. I smiled too.


11 | 28 | 18

"Yoebo~!! I want to eat ice cream. *pout*"

"Don't pout Baby! You look cute when you pout. What if some guys will like you?" He asked me. I miss the way when he get jealous.

"Yeobo~Geogjeonghaji maseyo! You're the only one man I like and love." I said to him.

"Really?" He asked me.

"Of course, yes!" I said "And I wanna grow old with you."

He hold my hands and said "Me too," and hug me tight "I will miss you."

"Huh!? What are you talking about?" I asked him.

He smiled "Nothing. Forget it!"

"Ok, then."


12 | 2 | 18

"YoungJae. Erase that. Aish~!!" I shouted to him. "I just woke up I didn't wash my face. Erase that.. you saekki-ya~!!"

"Nope. Wae!? You're worrying you will look ugly in the picture?" He asked me

"Ani.. It's not like that."

"Ah. Okay!" *click*

"Erase that." Ok. Again, I shouted.

"Not until you kiss me."

"Shiruh."

"You don't want"

"Ne."

"Ok!" he said the go but he goes back again. "Are you sure you really don't want!?" he asked me.

"Yes, 100% sure!!" I said and smiled.

"Ah, okay!" He pulled me closer to him and kissed me. *O*


Gosh! That kiss. TEARS ARE FALLING TT^^TT


12 | 14 | 18

"YA~ Why are you always taking pictures?" I asked YoungJae while sitting beside him. "And there's a video recorder on our room, in kitchen, in dining area and etc. Wae?"

"A-ah. Nothing. Just a remembrance for the two of us."

"YA~ Are you hiding something?" I asked him. Neo Babo-ya! Why did you hide it from me? Can't help myself. I can't stop crying now! TT^TT

"Huh? Ani." he said then he puts his arm around me. And kiss me on my head. :33

"Are you sure?" I asked him again.

"Ne."


12 | 23 | 18

"Breakfast is ready. Let's eat." I shouted to YoungJae. "Hey! Stop recording. Let's eat first."

"Ah. Okay!" he said while sitting on the chair "Uhmm. Ahjumma sent me an email. She said we have to go to her place tomorrow. She prepare a party for Christmas eve."

"Oh? Jjinja?"

"Ne."

"After this, I'll prepare our clothes." I said. I'm excited because we're going to Ahjumma. She's really good to us.

"Haha! Looks like you're not excited huh."

"Hahaha!"


12 | 24 | 18

"Are you ready!?" he asked me while he is holding a video recorder. "Let's go?"

"Haha." I cover my mouth using my hand and laugh! "Yes I'm ready." I said while looking to the video recorder.

"Ah wait." back-hug me the he face the video recorder to us "Annyeong! See this girl I'm hugging right now? She's my wife. Kekeke♥ And I love her so much."

"You're chessy!" I said then pinch his cheeks. "Hey~I love my husband so much. So girls, back off. Don't dare to seduce him."

"Omo~ Hahaha."

"Kaja.. ahjumma is waiting." 


12 | 31 | 18 - 11:59:50

"10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1. HAPPY NEW YEAR." We both shouted. 

"Woa. Look, Fireworks! I love it<3" 

YoungJae Hugged me "Happy New Year, Wifey!" I smiled then he kissed me.


1 | 23 | 19

"YoungJae-ya! Wae!?"

I am now infront of the video recorder. "YA~ This is the reason why you're always taking pictures? A-and the video recorder is on? Because you're dying? I-is it what you called a remembrance to you!? YA~ Why did you hide this from me? Wae!?" Can stop crying. I saw myself on the tv right now. And YoungJae is crying on my back. TT^TT

YoungJae back-hugged me "YA~Hajima."

"Neo Babo~ya! Hajima!?" I shouted to him "Wh-.." He kissed me.

After breaking the kiss he said "Yes. This is the reason why I'm always taking pictures. Why did I hide it from you? Because I don't what to see you cry. Just like that! Look at yourself, you're crying right now. I don't want to see you hurt like that."

"But it hurts. *sobs* It hurts knowing that your suffering in your disease. While me? *sobs*"

"How did you know? W-who told you?" he asked me.

"I saw the message on your phone. It was an accident. Uhmm. Here." I gave his cellphone to him. Then he read the text message. It was a wrong send.

"Aish~!! I told them to be careful." he stares at me and wipe the tears on my face "Stop crying, Okay!? I don't want to see you like that." then he kiss me on forehead.

"But--"

"No buts."

"You're not going to leave me, right? YA~! Promise me, you won't leave me. Huh!? You're not d--" Tears are falling again. I can't help myself.

"Shhh." He puts his finger on the top of my lips "I told you to stop crying. Aish~!! Don't worry! I promise, I won't leave you."

It was our last fight.

1 | 24 | 19

"YA~ What's that?" he asked me then look at the bowl "Seaweed soup?" he asked me again.

I smiled, ok! A fake smile. "Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you.♫" I sing a song to him. 

"Shhh. You're just singing. Why are you crying?"

"Geunyang..."

"You're worrying about me, am I right?"

"YA~Tell me. It's just only a dream, right? It's just only a dream." 

"...." 

"YA~ *sobs* YoungJae-ya~" 

He hugged me. "Shhh. Hajima, If iI will die. Promise me, don't make your life miserable. Okay!? You can marry another man if I die."

"No.. Are you stupid? You're the only one man I love. I don't want to marry again."

"What if I die tomorrow? You're the only one left. You have no family."

"Ani.."

"Huh? I'm going to die.. So please listen to me."

"Ani..YoungJae~ya! I'm pregnant." 

"What did you just say?"

"I'm pregnant." 

"....."

"YoungJae~ya!! Don't leave us. *sobs*"

"I'll try.." he said then hugged me tight.

"Don't try..*sobs* do it." 

"Is it a boy or a girl?"

"I don't know... Ah, let's go to the doctor to tomorrow to see i it is a boy or a girl. Okay!?" 

"A-ah. Ne," 

Okay! My tears won't stop. Youngjae-ya! Bogoshipo, jeongmal. 
Maybe you're wondering why I'm crying, right? It's just because, Youngjae is already died 5 years ago. He promise me, he won't leave me. TT^^TT  I mean, he won't leave us. I'm now watching on TV, now I understand his purpose. It was the memory of us. 

1 | 24 | 19 - 10:25:34 PM

YoungJae is holding the camera. He's taking a pictures while I'm sleeping. Then suddenly he stopped, and kissed my forehead. After that he sit on the bed and he is now talking at the video recorder."*Ehem* *fake cough* Su Ah~ Uhmm. Maybe” he tries to stop his tears “Mianhae. I hope you understand. I-i’m so sorry! Maybe this is the last day I’m going to spent with you. The last day that I will be at your side, the last day that I will sleep to this house, to this bed and to your side…” he stopped “t-together with our baby.” He smiles. God! His smile, I miss it. I really miss him badly! “Ah. You will go to hospital tomorrow, right? I hope our baby is healthy. I wish it’s a twin. A girl and a boy. A girl that will make someone happy, just like you and a boy that will always protect you to harm.” Yea. Just like you. "Uhmm. I have a gift for you.. I will sing your favorite song..”
Looks like we made it
Look how far we've come my baby
We mighta took the long way
We knew we'd get there someday

They said "I bet they'll never make it"
But just look at us holding on
We're still together still going strong

(You're still the one)
You're still the one I run to
The on that I belong to
You're still the one I want for life
(You're still the one)
You're still the one I love
The only one I dream of
You're still the one I kiss good night

Ain't nothin' better
We beat the odds together
I'm glad we didn't listen
Look at what we would be missin'
They said "I bet they'll never make it"
But just look at us holdin' on
We're still together still goin' strong

(You're still the one)
You're still the one I run to
The one that I belong to
You're still the one I want for life
(You're still the one)
You're still the one I love
The only one I dream of
You're still the one I kiss good night

(You're still the one)
You're still the one I run to
The one that I belong to
You're still the one I want for life
(You're still the one)
You're still the one I love
The only one I dream of
You're still the one I kiss good night

I'm so glad we made it
Look how far we've come my baby

Listening to this song that he sang. I blushed, You're still the one I LOVED YoungJae.<3

“Do you like it?" he smile "I won’t force you to marry another man. Haha,” HIS LAST LAUGH~ “Take care of yourself, ok? And to our baby too, I love you both. If wish I’m still alive when you gave birth to them.

"I wished that too. I love you so much. And I miss you badly, YoungJae!" I hugged the teddy bear that he gave me. "Always remember I love you. I love you and our baby too. Bogoshipo Wifey!" The teddy bear that YoungJae gave to me is talking when press the red button. He gave me this before he died. He gave me a flower, my favorite flower. Pink roses with a card. "Pink roses for you, Wifey!" He gave me chocolates too. He wrote in the letter that “Chocolates for you. I know if I die you will be depress. Eat it. You're always eating chocolates when you're depressed, right!?” 


- Present

I kept the card and the letter that he wrote. 
Maybe you're wondering about our baby too, am I right!? Yea, I gave birth to them. It was the 3rd day of October. And yes, Young Jae's wish was granted. Our baby is healthy and it's a twins. A boy and a girl. I’m happy that I have them. There are now 4 years old. They go to Shinwa kinder garten school. 

"Young Jae-ya! Come here, change your clothes first." Yes, I copied the name from his father. :33

"Mommy, I miss you." He said and hug me. 

"Omma~Nado." Ha Gyung said and hug me too. I hug the two of them. "Mommy~ I want to eat ice cream."

"Mommy~ I want to go to the park." she said.

"Omo~ omma. Did you cry?" Young Jae asked me.

"H-huh. Ani."

"Liar." Ha Gyung said and rolled her eyes "Did you watch the video again mommy?" she asked me.

"You really miss daddy that much?" Young Jae asked me.

I hug them tight "Yes, but I'm happy because your here now. Let's go to park and eat ice cream." I said to them.

"Omo~ Yehey! Thanks mommy. I love you so much." Ha Gyung said while clapping her hands.

"Me too, mommy! I love you and Daddy too."

"Yes, yes. I love daddy too. Hihi :3"


I look at them and look up o the sky. I smile and say...


  "We love you too."


-End

No comments:

Post a Comment